ALL BRANDS |
CatMate Cat Litter Kit
The CatMate tray is designed to be used with CatMate wood pellet litter or other types of wood pellet litter. The tray is made up of two parts a sieve and base. Once CatMate litter is wet, it breaks down into smaller particles, which then falls through into the bottom tray when shaken once or twice a day. A second base is included for rotation cleaning.
The Kit contains:
To Set up the CatMate litter system.
- Put 1 to 2 hands full of CatMate litter in the bottom tray under the sieve. This base litter soaks up any liquid that goes through the top.
- After you have put a layer of 2cm of litter in the top of the sieve, the tray is ready to use.
- Frequently shake the tray. This allows particles that have absorbed the odour causing liquid to fall through the sieve and into the base.
- Scoop out the solids daily or as frequently as required
- Clean out all the wet litter from the base
- Move a couple of scoops of litter from the top of the sieve to the base
- Add a couple of scoops of fresh litter to the top of the sieve. This process means that the litter will be regularly “renewed” with fresh litter.
- Every 2 weeks clean the whole tray and sieve or more frequently if required.
- Use CatMate Litter Tray Deodoriser or a non-citrus based equivalent and replace with fresh CATMATE litter.